My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Brainstorming getaway in Regency Jerai..



When I 1st got the email instructing all Heads of Programme and Units to attend a brainstorming session, I was a bit skeptical as it means that both me and Syed would need to go together..anak-anak macam mana?

Syed cooly said, tak pa, nanti malam kita bincang lain..I'm kind of tight up right now and I cannot think straight..Ish mamat ni..so I waited..

Malam after sending off the kids to their ngaji classes, we sat over coffee and he just said, tak pa..kita pergi je.anyway tempat tu dekat je..I'll call Umi to is she can temankan anak2 while we are away..

I was a bit worried as this would be the 1st time that the kids would be left behind without neither one of us at home..

Syed kata.."Relax it would only be for 2 nights and we can spend the time together"

Yehaaa!!! 2nd honeymoon babe!!

So we went....tempat is awesome and bukan macam 5 years back k..cantik gilos..weather pun tak la sejuk sangat..ok ok je and it was nice.

Sat I upload pics..till then..chao

2 comments:

  1. wah 2nd honeymoon gitu ;)

    Miss u la puan..da x penah terserempak pn kn..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ara..I miss you people too..mai la bilik

    ReplyDelete