My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My handsome boy turn 16 today..

My eldest Alhad

                                     
16 years ago....
I believe it was a Sunday kot, the next day, Syed and I was supposed to go and meet up with the doctor, Dr. Michael Samy to choose the date to have the baby. We all memang dah tahu yang the baby would be delivered thru caesarian section pasal his condition songsang.. jantina pun dah tahu.. dah siap nama pun.. We intend to have the baby after the TOEFL examination which was schdelue on 22nd which is the next Saturday.

Masa tu petang, my husband and me was doing our revision for our TOEFL examination. Kami actually tengah plan nak further our studies and in order to do so we need to have TOEFL, so dok buat revision la husband and wife ni.. l ingat lagi both of us were doing our listening test..dua2 dok dengar tape and buat exercises..Kat luar masa tu tengah hujan ribut, suddenly...water bag pecah..PANIK!!! rasa macam ada air terjun lak... habis kain yang I pakai..

Terus talipon Mummy and Mum said, "Get ur things ready, we are having the baby today!!, Come and fetch me on ur way to the hospital" HAH!!!???

"Today?? Mana boleh... minggu depan exam and barang baby, satu pun tak ada lagi.....( kami konon-konon nak beli after the exam la.. )

You should see both me and hubby kind of panic .. he he.. lawak pun ada bila ingat2 kan..

So off we went with Mummy accompanying me... Daddy kata you all pergi dulu, nanti I datang..

Sampai ke Hospital Tawakal.. nurse pun tolak la I masuk ke labour room.. Dr Samy lak tak ada.. dia p short trip ke mana tah.. I said to the nurses.. "No hurry.. tak sakit lagi..'

At about 7.30pm, Dr Samy sampai and he said happily.. 'OK, we take the baby out at about 9.30pm.. let me have the OT ready for you..'

At all time, Syed was there with me and, off and on, Mum and Dad masuk teman kan I and Syed in the labour room.. Panik siut masa tu..with all the wires and tapes strap around my big belly.. tapi bila dengar baby's heart beat, rasa ish lambat la pulak nak have the baby in my arms..

9.30pm, the nurses came to bubuh apa ntah at my back and then push me to OT room..

Bila tolak masuk OT room tu kan... naik gabra pun ada.. 1st time la kata kan...tapi yang syoknya.. ada lagu...melody very calming and best lak... tapi bila toleh kiri kanan cari Syed.. laa..mana lak laki I ni...tanya pada Dr Bius tu.. dia kata Syed tak leh masuk as this is an emergency caesarian and there is nobody to monitor laki I... huwaaaaaaaaa.....


Isk mamat ni, debik kang baru tau.. I told the doctor.. 'Please.. You have to allow him, if I knew this than I would not have opted for epidural' he he... boleh argue lagi dgn doctor tu.. I dah nak nangis dah and Dr Bius tu tengok I macam nak teriak and dia pun tak lalu nak layan aku la kot, then baru dia allow my hubby masuk..
I bila nampak hubby, lega sangat.... engkau orang nak buat apa kat perut aku, engkau buat la..

Then baru si Dr Samy tu masuk and told me that they wanted to start the procedure..

During the procedure, Syed and I was reading the surah Fatihah all the time.. takut beb.. tak tau la siapa yang takut lebih..air mata ni dok meleleh jangan kata la kan..suspense, seronok, excited semua ada..

Dekat 10 min doctor 'kerunaih' my tummy, ( well.. I actually can feel the small movement kat perut I..serious! suddenly Abg Samy said, " The baby is born!!""

Nurse pompuan comel pun datang la pegang baby and showed me.... He was so red and SMALL...ish kecik la budak ni.. 2.79 je kot..perut sikit punya besar ke??....I tengok muka Syed, Syed tengok muka I..he was beaming with joy. I swear I saw tears in his eyes..

Then Syed p dekat nurse nak minta 'Bang' kat telinga baby..About 20 minutes later, they pushed me out to my room. Proud Tok Dad and Tok Mum was there waiting for me.. My dad was smiling all the way.. Terima cucu pertama..they then wooshed off to the babies room with Syed and tinggal la I sorang2 dalam bilik.. he he

Since my baby was a premature baby, he had some breathing prob, he was placed in the incubator. permature la kata kan and he was indeed small. Si kecik tu was in the incubator for a week and seminggu juga la I and hubby berkampung di Hospital Tawakal..

Now, Syed Izzuddin Alhady dah 16 years old... he is very active in sports and holds a Black Belt belt in taekwondo.. He has excel well during his PMR last year. Currently, Syed and I are assisting him to focus for his SPM as this would allow him to achieve his dreams, insya ALLAH.

To my darling Izzuddin,

You are a good son and you have always help me and Walit in taking care of the two younger ones when both of us are busy with our work..

Umi doakan Abang success in everything and anything you venture.,Walit and Umi would definitley support and back you up!!

Amin....

1 comment: