My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Azfa's Happening...me and my lutut

Remember I said something on my happenings??

I had a small operation at my knee..what actually happen was I felt at the airport somewhere in April this year, tp tak ada la yg serious injury. Cuma lebam aje, tp after a while (last June to be exact), I notice ada lump on my right knee. The lump moves around and kalau tekan memang sakit tp does not hinders me from doing my job. So, I just ignored and just got advise from the clinic. Dr kat clinic kata better get it removes..Hmmm..She gave me a referral letter and I kept it with me quite a while ( busy gila siut..sampai nak ke spital pun tak sempat)

Tapi since Syed Izzuddin dah masuk hospital dan I dah dok melenggok kat sana for a few days, I pun just lenggang lenggang kangkung p jumpa Dr yg memang opis dia is on the same floor tp different wing. Convenience kan? bila pergi jumpa Dr Kamarulzaman kata, "jom la kita buat now"..gulp gulp..panik plus takut gila..biar betui..but when I told him that I am now accompanying my son who is hospitalized, dia kata .."tak pa la, u settlekan anak u dulu, then I do the surgery for u"..lega!

So I walk back to Izzuddin's ward with a big smile..tp on the next Monday (4th) after sending Haniff and Azzahra to school, Syed drove me to the hospital.This time aroudn Izuddin lak yg teman kan I as he is still on MC.
Sampai terus admitted and then 10.30 they pushed me in to the OT. I think I cried kot as I dengar the doctor tanya kenapa nangis..boleh??? dia kata it's just a minor surgery and further more this is not my 1st time. ( I kira-kira balik, that was basically my 6th time in OT room) tp well... tp since I ni penakut every entry to the OT is very scary..lepas tu tak ingat la apa depa buat..sedar-sedar they were pushing me out from the bay and I saw Syed's worried face. Lega..

That was 11.30am Lepas tu I slept till later I heard my kids voice and kisses pecked on my cheeks. ( best!)
I was still a bit drowsy but by 3pm I dah boleh duduk n malam dah makan bubur. Stayed alone in the hospital that nite as tak kan nak tingalkan th kids at home kan? Furthermore I dah ok dah..Cuma nak ke toilet je kena panggil nurse. I dare not walk on my own as I was afraid that I might fall.
The next morning at about 10am during the doctor's round, I requested to balik..tak sanggup nak duduk lama-lama lagi. He said yes, and upon hearing that, I terus serelum jubah n pakai tudung terus balik.

By 12pm I was already home melipat kain..was on MC for about a week..but then now, dah back to normal routine..

No comments:

Post a Comment