My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

16th Anniversary - 21 August 2009




Last Friday, me an hubby celebrated our 16th Anniversary. ye yea.. We went shopping and a quick snack out just the two of us.. Nak naik motor tak boleh as the weather looks kind of cloudy so we opt for the car.

I am very lucky and blessed as I share my life with such a caring and understanding man. Syed Mohammed Alhady is a very simple and straight forward man. No fussy and always looks at things positively.

I have to admint that at times we do have our differences in certain issue but hey.. that is normal la.. Not everybody is the same.. all of us are unique in our onw way. The most important thing is both of us understand each other and supports each other, may it be about work, family or other any issue pertaining both of us.

I still remember the days where we both met. Ramai yang tak percaya and tergelak bila I kata I met hy hubby in the bus while going to work years ago in KL. Rumah sewa dia is acroos the highway where my mum's house is. That was in October 1992 when I baru transfer from Pahang and Syed baru transfer from Seremban to KL.

One lead to the other, after jumpa atas bus, then jumpa di pasar malam and so happen his ex office mate masa tu baru join BBMB where I work. We started to meet up and on 3rd Jan 1993 he came to meet up with Mum and Dad. Syukur alhamdullilah we got engaged on 30 January 1993 and on 21st August 1993 we got married.

Now we have 3 energetic and active kids who are in their schooling years. Two handosme gentleman and a princess. Good combination I have to admit.

To Syed Mohammed Alhady - Thanks for everything, your support, encouragement and love and I selalu doakan kita berdua sihat untuk tempuh hari-hari tua vogue bersama..

4 comments:

  1. happy annivesary amy mat n aunty azfa..
    pokcik n mokcik yg sempoi! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary madam....hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary to my ex-classmate induction at Dewan Wawasan..:)

    ReplyDelete