My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Salam and Hi All...

Why I start to blog?
Well.. I've got a fotopage and a facebook. Fotopage is great but at times, when you do not have enough photos, you do not have the mood to publish and update ur page, therefore I've decided to have a blog which will make things easier and motivate me to update of what I am doing.

What I want to write would depends on what's happening in my daily life as a mom, wife and lecturer. I'm a mom to three energetic kids and a happy wife to Syed Alhady. I share my industrial knowledge with my fello future corporate leaders in one of the uni here up north.

Another reason for this blog is that at times, I find it difficult to post a reply to friends blog should you have none yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment