My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Friday, January 15, 2010

How we started 2010 - HAVOC!!

My little assistant..

1st day of school falls on the 3rd January 2010 which is the 1st day of class at UiTM. waaaaaaaa.....

Selalunya classes in UiTM starts slightly earlier and that give me time to prepare myslef ( I need time to wake my little head to adjust to classes la juga kan).

3rd January which falls on Sunday, all of us were excited to start the school year. Haniff is indeed very hapy plus nervous as he is now in Form 1. Start pakai seluar hijau tua dah. He is in Sek Men Ibrahim which is a well known school in our area. And he is in the same school as Izzuddin. Both boys pun dah start with extra classes..

As for princess, she is in Std 2 and her school schedule is pack too..dah besar anak Umi..

As for classes in campus, well I've got 3 codes and students this sem macam static je..hmmm..well we'll see how.

I still do not have a maid but I believe I will survive as banyak back up's..ha ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment