My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Monday, February 1, 2010

What Year 2009 meant to me - Family Part 2

Despite all the good happenings and challenging which we faced, we lost 4 close family member in 2009. Their lost was a great shock to all of us as it was unexpected.

1. Sharifah Nabilah Alhady - she passed away due to road accident in Shah Alam. The incident happen on my husband's birthday @ 1st May 2009. I will always remember the date.

2. Pak Long Rashid - passed away in August 2009. I received the news while I was in class teaching OB to class DBS 5B yg buas..Pak Long is my father's brother in law. He stays in Malacca and we last met him in March 2009 when we visited him during CSSR in Ayer Keroh.

3. Abdul Razak @ Abang Jaq - He is my husband's cousin and he passed away in KL. Abg Jag left behind a wife and 4 growing up kids

4. Abdul Raof @ Ali - He is smy nephew. Meninggal due to lemas di lombong in Kajang. He passed away one day after Abg Jag. He was 12..

ALFATEHAH....May all of you rest in peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment