My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm now 41..

This is from Athirah Zaim

Gift from Faezah, Afiqa and Farza


Cards from my love ones ..


7th January falls on Thursday which is the 1st week of class..

Had lunch with darling hubby and dinner with kids. Best siut, di layan bagai permaisuri..takyah lipat kain, tak yah masak and tak yah nak berletiag!!

But above all, I was very touch when my students sang me a birthday song!! Malu pun ada tapi muka tetap cool je..he he..Thanks people..I will never forget the moment..DBS 5B Jan 2010!! ni kelas Dato Danial, Faiz, Datin, Sweet Nurlisa, Quiet Nabila, Pak Tuan and many more future corporate leader (sorry, can't remember all the names..really sorry)..kelas ni ramai @ at that particular day ada 28 orang tapi today dah 35..syukur
(Had class with them at 10 to 12pm @ P5 ...and all the way back to bilik rasa walking on air!)

Masa dalam kelas, I received an sms ada student nak jumpa, Faazah, Afiqa and Farza..hmmm..kononnya ada problem. No hal. - tunngu saya depan bilik, I balas.
Fair enough, they were there when I've climbed up the 3 flight of stairs, nampak la muka sedih. Tapi from my blog hopping to their FB all three tak ada masalah.. The only masalah they had was they wanted to give me a gift! he he.. thanks ye
I was so touch..I almost cried ..tangkap sayu as I feel that they appreciate me..I tak nangis, pasal si Farza tu ada tapi kalau setakat Faezah and si Afiqa aje, rasa mau tangkap leleh gak..

The day before that, Athirah Zaim student from my previous sem, DBS 5B ( kelas paling creative and active) came to give me a gift. Thanks dear..(Budak ni sweet and comel je..cakap lembut je)
I tak minta k..never did..
I only minta TUHAN berikan I kesihatan yang baik, anak and hubby I sihat, and keluarga kami bahagia..
As for my students, I hanya minta they focus on their studies and just g baca BUKU!!
For my friends out there, doakan I sihat and vogue selalu pls

No comments:

Post a Comment