My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boys - Life is never fair

Sayang,
In life nothing is fair..I know how you boys feel. I feel the pain too..Things alwasy happen for a reason. Kita memgambil tindakan at times because we have been provoked. What is in the past is past and now both of you would have to really take care of yourself. You boys buat apa pun, sebaik mana pun you buat dan you boys memang tak salah pun, you boys tetap akan dipandang serong oleh certain group of people.
Haniff and Izzuddin,
I want both of you to know that both me and your father would support and back you boys up all the way. We will always make sure that your path is clear and both of my 2 good boys would be able to go forward without any hiccup. That is our promise as parents. However should you boys have and do any wrong, you people would still a called for some pep talk.

I am so proud of my boys as both my boys have grown up to be gentlemen and you boys are very brave to speak up, but both of you have to be very careful as life is never fair..

Love you,
Umi

2 comments:

  1. sweetnya!..
    best dpt mother cm nih..
    keke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All mothers love their child and it hurts so much when your boys are being victimised..but I believe things happen for a reason. sooner or later the truth will reveals

    ReplyDelete