My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Angels - February 2010

Princess is getting better..syukur. What more do I want. What is important is that I can now see her smile and hear her giggle whenever the brother teases her.

My kids are very close to each other eversince we do not have a maid. Dah nak masuk 2 tahun tak ada full time maid. Memang penat, I have to admit tapi moments spend time with the kids alone in the kitchen, in front of the TV is what I adore most. The time spent masa sidai kain with the boys is some moments where they will tell me their school activities and jokes..

Izzuddin is a very protective big bro. I'm proud of him. Dia bukan yg jenis hipokrit. A sensible young man, a person yg tak takut kena marah and a young boy who would not take things for granted.

Haniff is a playful young man. But at times he keep things to himself...hmmmm. Always have thoughts on how to make profits and have a business mind head.

My prayers to ALLAH supaya permudahkan urusan untuk anak-anak ku ini..AMIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment