My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Friday, July 2, 2010

What happen in June 2010..

June was indeed a very busy month..both me and Syed macam main rally lak kat North South Highway..up and down to Shah Alam..tapi frankly, it was worth it.

1st week of June - I was away on Shah Alam to attend 2 day course.Then Syed and kids joined me in KL pasal ada weeding to attend..
2md week of June - Syed ada one day conference in Shah Alam..so we waited from the wedding till the conference date..
3rd week of June - I had to attend a 5 day course lak..Syed and kids was in Sungai Petani tapi luckily my Mum dan Dad made some so called surprise visit..konon nak buat surprise la ..tapi end up they were the ones yg surprise as I had to attend the one week course in Shah Alam. The kids sure had a  great time with Mum and Dad as nak apa pun dapat..The week end up with a wedding reception in Seberang Jaya, Penang.Mum and Dad left KL on 20th June ..sob sob.
4th week of June - Syed had to attend 4 day meeting in Shah Alam. I tinggal rumah ngan anak2..nasi baik kelas tak mula lagi, so tak la sibuk sangat..

Tak ke schedule atas macam mengukur jalan je tu??

He he..Glad that July is now here..Class begins which means that no more outside meeting and training..Syukur..

2 comments:

  1. school management... patut nya depa pantau aktiviti student dr semasa ke semasa. n mayb pihak skola boleh wat aktiviti suai kena antara senior n junior secara formal. wat apa2 program yg patut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amir..yes, I agree tapi I rasa dalam benda2 macam ni, pegangan agama yg teguh dan utuh is the answer to it...

    ReplyDelete