My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What happen in July 2010..

Sedar atau tidak, we are already in the month of July..next week dah August..Ish..how time flies..

I'll just update mengikut apa yg I rasa penting..
1. Kids are settling in school well. Syukur..tapi hphone kena taril for a week. They just need to prove that their grades are ok and then handphone akan on macam biasa.

2. IID Kedah 2010. Well..this is a competition held by PJI Kedah..I am the Project Manager..tak ada yg glam nya..cuma kerja banyak, but hey, that is part of work. kalau asyil ngajar ke, tak best la pulak..so this IID Kedah kind of some other things which I handle beside the normal daily classes..

3. Oh lupa nak cerita pasal classes..things are as usual..dah masuk minggu ke -3 tapi ada gak yg tak datang kelas lagi..well, I hoe they can catch up with the speed as I'm not slowing down just for them. Sorry dude!

4. Planning some hols with kids and hubby. Kalau jadi, I will update it here k

No comments:

Post a Comment