My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Monday, August 2, 2010

IID KEDAH 2010..starts with 27th July 2010..set up day

The last meeting to discuss on the many many tiny weeny things was held the Tue before it..in between days, I would either get help from Syazliati, Hidayah and many others..tapi these ladies were up and down as they were both the Secretariat and also the Vice Chair for registration..2 orang lagi yg selalu dok communicate with are Ustaz Fauzi and also Sufi..

The day before the event, we had our rehersal at SP INN..tengahari tu I dah sakit kepala...I seek permission from Dr Maznah to leave early as kepala dah berdenyut2..I jenis yg tak makan panadol, tak suka ubat tapi this time around, I was rummaging through the kotak ubat dalam fridge to cari panadol..no choice la..Had one and then g cari bantal as to rest. First time in mylife, I silent my handphone masa bukan kelas. I just need half an hour sleep, or else rasa nak muntah semua cukup. 4.30pm woke up, siap and then head up to SP INN..

The hall was bare, only the sofa's and the chairs were there but my BOOTH was still nowhere around..tak semput ke..adoi. Nak nangis pun ada, tapi Diauddin kata relax kak, it's on the way..

We had our rehersal, did the final set up and stayed there until 8.30pm. Kawan-kawan from the registratiom team came to set up the docs, so did the team from penghakiman. The camera experts, T Zahira was there and was clicking her camera at all directions.I was dead lucky as the whole team was very committed.

28th Julay was THE day for us and everyone promised to be early as we need to put up the labels on the booth. Nak letak hari n, the booth pun tak sampai2 lagi. I left SP INN with heavy heart as tak nampak the booth!

Malam tu tidur tak lena!

No comments:

Post a Comment