My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IID KEDAH 2010 - 28th JULY 2010..

I couldn't sleep..pukul 4 dah terkebil2 atas katil..I tossed left and right..ish, tak leh gak nak tidur..At 4.30pm, I gave up and just went downstairs. Masak air, make coffee and then terus masak soup for kids' lunch.

At 7am, left the house as usual as Syed need to hantar Princess to school. I reached SP INN at about 7.15am and Shamsul was there already..I went to the ballroom to cehck on the set up..Thank ALLAH, syukur sangat2, the booth were set up very nice and FUHH!, lega gila.

Then sorang2 my friends sampai and we work hand in hand to tampal2 the setting at the booth. Settle all within minutes and then participants came in and the SESSIONS BEGINS!

I was nervous, and gabra..tapi alhamdulillah things went very smoothly..SYUKUR.
1. Judges were there to evaluate the products and ideas.
2. School childres came in and out to see the products..

There were 121 products from 3 different catogories ( A, B or C), and each has its subcategories which was either Innovation, Invention and Design.
A was for the University Students
B was for School students
C was for the professionals

On the 1st day, ada 60 products which was on displayed and we had judges who were in the group of 3 who went around to evaluate. The judges were both from the universities and also from the industries.

At first, ballroom tu macam sunyi aje pasal tak ada spectators, tapi as it approach 11am, nah kau! Students from St Theresa datang kat 60 org, then ada few students from Sekolah Sg Layar, and many more from other schools which I don't know sekolah mana. Tiba-tiba I rasa the ballroom jadi kecik lak..ramainya orang and nak jalan pun tak leh..tapi stukur gila. The crowd was there till about 5pm..

The day went off smoothly..

No comments:

Post a Comment