My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Coq Kodok - 1st Day of Ramadhan..

It was a public holiday for us in Kedah..everybody was home.

Siang hari was mengemas and monitoring the kids buat homework but then tengahari I dah sakit kepala as I did not sleep lepas sahur tadi..
Petang was basically cooking time and the best part of it as Syed was in the kitchen menyakat I as usual.

I buat coq kodok, he commented and ask, "Why is the coq kodok so hitam?
I answered, "alaa....ikut kulit I.." dgn nada malas nak melayan..
Him being his usual self said, " kenpa tak leh ikut kulit I atau kulit anak-anak??"
Panas gak la hati dengar tapi I terus mati kutu and I just let it be..

FYI, the coq kodok hitam tu la yg habis awal! so what's ur menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment