My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

17 Happy years and more to come..AMIN

22 August 2010...

Dear darling,
Happy Anniversary and love you loads!

Remember the day when you came over with 100 and more relatives to mum's house. I rasa you came with about 20 cars tailing you.....You all berkumpul di Shell kat Greenwood kan?
That was hari akad nikah kita..I yang tunngu di atas, takut sangat..takut, berdebar-debar and all kinds of feeling ada. I was dead worried kalau I would not be a good wife, not able to give you kiddos and etc etc..tapi I believe that is all in the heart of orang nak bernikah la kan..

Now, hah! kita ada 3 Alhady's yang very manja, smart and inteligent in their own way.

Love you darling
Azfa

Psst psst : sat na, I nak upload gambag..

No comments:

Post a Comment