My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Darling Princess!!

Me and hubby waited for her almost 5 years..we already have 2 boys and we like any other parents mesti la nak anak perempuan sorang. That was 9 years ago..how time flies.
I still remember when the Dr kind of confirmed that the baby I was carrying is gonna be a girl, Syed was smiling all the way..beli baju semua pink and with flowers.
Sharifah Az Zahra Alhady is now 9 years old, smart, healthy, energetic and lovable to all. To my darling princess, no matter how old you are, you are gonna be my little princess and always remember Walit, Umi, Abang Uddin and Abang Haniff loves you so much.

Her birthday wish yg baru ni was to have water gun and nak mandi sungai..I was hoping she would ask for barbie doll as always tapi this time around it was not...So that was what we did. enjoy the pics yea!



Mandi sungai event..as early as 8am..best best

 The kids main askar2 dalam air..




 Birthday cake for princess

Big bro @ bodyguards and Babah

No comments:

Post a Comment