My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Monday, June 13, 2011

What to do in next 4 months..

Well..I'm  not teaching the diploma students this time around ( hmmm...gonna miss these young kids)..I'll be lecturing the degree students je nanti, so my classes starts only in September.
Hmmm...what should I do?? wei, jangan tanya la, berlambak writing activities to complete and ground work for IID Kedah 2011 to looked into.
And hajat di hati tu memang la tinggi, nak buat tu and nak buat ni tapi kalau time management out, satu hampeh pun tak leh buat. So folks, no matter how free u are but you are not good at managing ur time, u will definitely not able to achieved even one single thing...However, I took about 2 weeks rest from doing some office work..The kids and I followed Syed to Shah Alam for his usual meeting (happy gila bila dia ada meeting) and then balik Gombak jap..met Mum n Dad..miss them so much. Met up with Ateh n clan as well. The twins dah besar and so bubbly.

That came to an end this week and now I am in the office identifying and listing down a list of things to do.
Things to do :
1. Do some writing work ( tak yah tanya la apa I nak tulih)
2. Spend more time with kids in the evening without thinking about work so much
3. Rohsia tahap dewa ( hanya me n Cik Hubby je yg tau!..best best) settled as of end of June 2011

Nanti I update lagi k..





No comments:

Post a Comment