My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ramainya yang nak kenduri kahwin..Congrats u all!!

Talking about wedding, yang selalu orang akan tengok is basically the food, the dias @pelamin, mak pengantin and definitely the pengantin!!
I still remember on my wedding day, 3 months before that dah siap diet and do the needful to ensure that I look good for my husband as well as for the guest!

So, for those yang nak kenduri tak lama lagi, u really need to plan for your big day and I am sure you want to look ur best for that day. Meh I share with you some wedding gown which caught my eyes :


The above looks sweet kan?



yang 2nd one ni nampak bersopan and lembut je


I just love the collection above!
Yang  bawah ni pun..( I think I nak proposed to my niece yang nak kenduri to pakai yang ni la..hmmm)



Worry not, kalau u are a bit on the cubby side and intend to shed some kilo's u can always put on Premium Beautiful Corset dulu so that nanti on ur wedding day you nampak cun gilos!
Anyone interested to kurus or kecikkan badan, leave a message yea..
Premium Beautiful Corset

Leave a message or email me at azfahaneesyed@yahoo.com for details

Note : eh, kalau u are one of the makcik pengantin, u also need to look good tau. meh la, I give u some good discounts. Muahs


No comments:

Post a Comment