My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Want to get rid of these??

This blog is gonna be a blog where I share about my family, business as well as my health!!

So, kali ni, I'm gonna share about the cellulite yg dook melekat kat our body. At times we always saya and talk to our head to accept the cellulite and the extras.. Are we being sincere?

The naughthy extras..

The thigh area..


The tummy area..



Not me yea..I tak suka and the above photos are not my body ( ahaks)..so, jom, kita get rid of it.
One of the ways is by using Premium Beautiful corset.



Why?

It's because Premium Beautiful ada FIR and this FIR helps to stimulates enzyme activity and metabolism. FIR heat aids in breaking down cellulite - trapped water, fat and waste. 

I do give free consultation as well as free fitting for those interested. 
Leave me a message pls..
Muahs to all
Azfa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment