My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Dinner with Dr Maznah and my future corporate leaders!!

It was indeed a great dinner!!
Syed, AzZahra and myself attended the dinner organized by BIM5A, group budak degree UiTM Kedah. This group is one of the best group yang I have shared my industrial experience with. These energetic future corporate leaders will definitely do well in the ir future.

They were very optimistic and have always worked hard. They were indeed very lucky as they were the 1st group yang Dr Maznah exposed kan ke events such IIDSE and BIID. They also did organized the conference which attarcted more than 30 papers.
Congrats to all..

To Dr Maznah, they are lucky to have u as their mentor and so do I...

( photos will be uploaded later..my handy man is still in Zzzz land)

No comments:

Post a Comment