My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Marketing Strategies have to varies based on ur target market - bukan pakai taruh semua sama!!

Should u need to market a product to a person, one need to know the benefits of the products, the advantages of having it and bla bla bla..itu normal la..The seller pun kena la tahu serba sikit pasal the target market @ the person yg you nak suruh beli tu..tapi to some people the approach is the same tak kira the knowledge which the target market have on the product. This means you underestimate the knowledge which the person has.
I paling pantang kalau orang yg meniaga tu kata, "alaa..kalau kami yg bekerja pun boleh buat, tak kan u tak leh buat. I lagi la, kerja sampai malam, you kerja gomen je..kerja senang..tak kan la tak leh???" Apa kes???
"Kalau kami boleh invest banyak RM, tak kan you tak leh invest banyak tu??" Apa kes??
My advise is please respect ur customer, target market and whatever you call it. And I rasa I as a person yang di suruh invest should be allowed to ask as many questions as I want. I paling hangat bila dikatakan 'gelojoh'. U want me to invest, and u say I gelojoh!!! Soooooooo not smart of u..
Me n Cik Abg mungkin akan invest as the plan is good tapi it will definitely not under you!!
And one more thing, please don't make fun of ur potential customer plzzzz.

2 comments:

  1. i think all salesperson need to take class "how to respect your customer".

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Danial, how r u? yes, I agree that all need to learn how to respect customer..

    ReplyDelete