My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Darling hubby's birthday

1st May 2010...

He turns 45 this year..hey, still young k..yang penting, he is sihat and always tak yah g outstation..ha ha..that is good enough for me.

To Syed Mohammed Alhady, Walit to my kids ( walit tu is father k)...I love you so much..

Our angels with the birthday boy



Darling n me..sorry dear..I tau I dah berat..
Si Manja Princess with Walit



The gentlemen of the house..Haniff memang suka buat mata juling..ish 

As for the celebration, 1st time ever, I bake the birthday cake myself..Bangga gila siut, walaupun the deco is sememeh tapi dead proud that I bake it myself.

I baked Devils Chocolate cake which was promoted heavenly by Kak Yani thru her blog..thanks kak, yes, I will definitely rebake and retry the deco again..I think the mistake lies upon my impatience to pour the ganache before it was ready.

The cake was sedap tapi the deco was something which I need to work on..ha ha..give me time k


No comments:

Post a Comment