My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Me and maid issue..never ending story..haisay...

Ever since Nita left us two years ago, we have never got a pengganti..we have paid for a new one tapi the agent lak buat hal..tapi mungkin bukan rezeki kami to have as I always believe mesti ada hikmahnya..

So eversince that I have been getting part time maids just to lipat the kain yang bergunung ganang..These part time maids are charging me like RM7.00 per hour and just menggosok k..off late ni the charges is RM15 for 2 hours..meaning to say you kena ambik gak mereka for 2 hours and an hour now is RM7.50..adeh..buat duit tul minah2 ni..tetapi hairan kan kenapa anak Melayu tak nak buat?? tak glamor kot.. And I have been in that kind of situation for almost 2 years..




My girl loves her company..tapi tak ada rezeki kot.

So in Feb 2010, our misery was almost over..this girl came ..She was good, very humble, hardworking and baik la to my eyes. But her medical check up lak tak lepas. Ish, hairan kan? Macam mana di Indonesia boleh lepas, di Malaysia tak lepas?? We had to let her go and now the waiting game is back into picture..penat seh..

But I always believe, whatever happens, happens for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment