My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My baking activities..

What make me start to bake?
well, it was by coincidence actually..One of the ladies here in my area do bake cakes..she is also kind of close to me, so since I ni jenis suka bake for anak2, I minta dia ajar I buat cake..she was reluctant.

 I said, tak pa la, I bayar for the ilmu pun tak pa..
 She said, " The amount you pay would not compensate the amount of knowledge yg I ada" 
I was terkedu badak k..he he

Secara kebetulan, a friend of mine introduce fotopage to me. Back then fotopage was the best way of getting photos and recipes la..from there, I met friends and got many FREE recipes yang menjadi..ha ha

Mind you, I know nothing is free in the world.
 I did say, I am willing to pay tapi cara jawab tu, 
kind of wow!! 
That makes me more determine and cari recipes..and TUHAN maha kaya, I now got the recipes thru friends who are on internet..

I've met many lady bakers, some yg pernah jumpa but most yg jumpa thru FB and Fotopage..

Kak Yani, Batriesya, Zana Penang, Anis Adlina of Kulim, Kak Rinn, Mamazieza to name a few..

Lucky me! Syukur Alhamdulillah...


So feast your eyes ya..Tak ada la canggih mana, tapi I'm dead proud of what I do.
Below are some of my baking outputs for the tummy's ..

Carrot Walnut cake with cheese topping


Devils Chocolate Cake
 
Cheese cakes
  
Moist Chocolate Cake
  
Just some muffins
Fruit tarts
Chocolate chip cookies
  
Rich Fruit Cake

1 comment:

  1. mdm share recipe how to make those cakes..lokk yummy :))

    ReplyDelete