My thought on LIFE

"Live Life to the Fullest yea!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Me and some writing activities..

Dulu masa di corporate sector, mana ada kisah nak menulis ni semua..baca pun setakat buku-buku yang I suka especially pasal self motivation and other books..Menulis jauh sekali la...

So when I decided to join the academic line, things were very much different. Ramai yang anggap, kalau mengajar 16 hours per week, you only pick the book and 16 hours you talk..they forgot about the study which the lecturer need to do @ preparation for class, the marking and research needed. The balance of the 16 hours is spent doing nothing..helo.. please! Banyak kerja k tapi I love what I am doing, I'm able to do some serious reading on areas which I like most..

Writing is now something very much needed and dah macam wajib..hmmm, so I started with small conceptual papers dulu..Certain things you just need to do in small steps before you gain the confidence and before you start to run!

Pray for my success k..

No comments:

Post a Comment